Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dr Leaky Then Zoo

That ditty up top has nothing to do with paleontology (Dr. Leaky and family in Africa -- remember from High School...or National Geographic?) It happens to be an anagram up top.

You see, folks, I had the pleasure of trying to do business with another broker this week. A broker who had more titles after her name than the Queen of England. Herewith are the business card busting "designations":

XXXXX XXXXXXXXX

ABR, ASR, CBR, CRB, CRS, GRI, ITI, PMN, RECS, SRES

Broker/Owner, Justice of the Peace, ABA Certified Paralegal

Now I have some "desigs" myself but they mean nothing to my clients and I don't put 'em on my cards. However in this case there may have had a higher purpose: all those letters -- a litany of triandic digits got me thinking, and the above anagram popped into mind.

It really works. Perhaps you know her (let me know if you want the solution). Perhaps not (still want the solution?). Perhaps you suddenly have a hankering for studying English or doing a puzzle in the Herald. Or maybe you'll pull out the old High School book and re-read up on Paranthropus Man.....

No comments: