Friday, July 6, 2007

Super Savings!

Not long ago readers saw a ditty here about a buyer who chose his banker because the pens worked at the branch office where he'd turn in his pocket change (see Financial Arrangements).

Here with we expand on the subject and present a buyer who chose a lawyer with an equally eclectic methodology.

This chap, we'll call him Frugal (Froogie for short), dabbled through the Yellow Pages for names of the local barristers.

"Well," he reported, "'twas like picking horses in the Derby. One looked all like the others.

Until, Froogie admitted, "there was this one guy with a coupon."

A coupon?

"Yeah,...$25.00 off the first hour of billing. I liked that."

But does he know his stuff.

"I hope so. But he's trying to drum up business, he seems hungry. And I liked that. I'm hungry too. Got myself a prime rib at the Stockyard with the twenty-five I saved. It worked for me."

As ever, readers, you should consider the solicitation of professional help in all endeavors.

There are a few questions here: does this lawyer accept competitior coupons?...does he "double coupon"?...and what about bottle deposits on the empties?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).