Thursday, August 14, 2008

It takes a lot more than...

It takes A LOT MORE than SNAPSHOTS and OPEN HOUSES and Internet exposure to sell your home. In fact, studies show that prospective buyers use pictures, open houses and the Internet to find houses they DO NOT want to buy.

That’s where my “StreetSmarts” comes in FOR YOU. I spend three hours a day, 6 days a week, 50 weeks a year on the sidewalks, roads and by-ways of our town. I meet face-to-face with folks in their apartments and houses. I do not wait for them to come to my listings. I bring my listings and YOUR HOME to them. I’ve placed 5 first time buyers in their homes in the last 2 months. My contacts are waiting for your home.

LIST YOUR HOME WITH ME. Let me put YOUR HOME in my pocket and walk it around town. You’ll be happy with the results. All Real Estate is, in the final analysis, LOCAL, and if a picture is worth a thousand words, then a good pair of walking shoes and a solid hand shake are worth an album of snapshots.

Call me, email me, or stop by and let me get to your forYou.

I am Century 21 COMMONWEALTH. What may I do for you, today?

No comments: