Friday, August 15, 2008

Looking for Home in All the Wrong Places


They were living in one town and searching that town on the internet. They were looking in the WRONG place.

Then they came to me. I assessed their needs and wants for size, school, location and budget.

Then I brought them to this home. "It looks like a little bed and breakfast!” they cried, delirious with joy. We "Closed" in 30 Days.

Their daily commute to work is cut from 45 minutes DOWN to 10. And they have the perfect home. I took them to the RIGHT place.

That is "StreetSmarts"!
If you are thinking of SELLING, call me. Buyers are fumbling in a virtual world, but your home is in a REAL world. I'll help them find you. I'll bring them to your door.
If you are BUYING, come talk to me. Your home is waiting; you are just not looking in the RIGHT place.
Put "StreetSmarts" to work for you. Let me go to work for you.

No comments: